The home of Tracy Humphries on Blacks Creek Church Road was destroyed by a fire shortly after 11 Monday morning, but no one was injured in the blaze.
Humphries, who lived in the home for about seven years, said the fire started from a wood burning heater. Commerce, Pocataligo and Ila firefighters helped extinguish the fire. To offer assistance to Humphries and her child, call 706-870-2835.
10/22/08 at 08:36 AM
Kenneth fitzpatrick lives there too.The whole family needs help that live in the house . they losted everything in that old house.I need to thank all the people who has help them.I love my family and i am very sad for them.They are still upset over the fire.